Monday, November 5, 2007

post-halloween

sorry I haven't been able to post in a while ... I've tried to but the connection keeps crapping out ... but now it seems for the moment I'm back. It seems the blog site won't let me post photos right now so maybe later with some good Halloween shots.

Things here are about as normal as they can be. Fall is in fully swing and it's rather cold out for me. I'm getting used to it however; I've bought some warm clothes and some gear for when I'm riding my bike all around town. I've still got a few more things to get but for now I'm pretty well set with warmth and some relative security from the cold chill of the fall air.

Ok, hope all is well with you because all is well with me. I'll write more soon when I have more time.

John

1 comment:

Molly R. said...

Hi John, Next blog write something in Korean! Love, Molly