Saturday, October 13, 2007

my kids



here is a current picture of my kindergarten kids ... I have two classes and they are mostly 5 and 6 years old. They are all cute and some can be little monsters, as to be expected ... but I love them all and they are fun to be with. This day we went to the park to draw some pictures and play games ... I know, I know, life is so very hard over here.

My co-teacher, Sonya is in one of the pictures, she's a great teacher and helps me out alot with teaching and other various Korean things I don't understand. Enjoy!

John

6 comments:

Molly R. said...

OMG! They are so adorable!!!! I love seeing the pics of the kids! XOXO, Molly

steve and randel hambrick said...

i love all the "peace" signs the kids are giving. too funny!

Rachel said...

Me Amigo Juan,
They are too Cute!
You can send me one or two...
WHERE are you?
I want to see some pics of you.
:) Rach

Unknown said...

Dude, send me your addy so we can mail some crap to you. we flew down to my parent's beach house this past weekend. it was a good time. think about you every day. later.

Ryan Kondo said...

well, i love you.
and i vote that you get a scooter not a motorcycle!!! =) but for real. .that would be sweet. Then when you come home we can start a scooter gang. I love your blog man but more that that I love you!
peace,
ryan

KBGator said...

OMG! They are so cute...and SMALL. Compared to my overgrown fifth graders they seem so tiny. I love looking at all of the pics and reading about your experiences. ~Kristin