Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fall in Daejeon




here are some pics I've taken with my new sweet camera ... I love it. Today was great ... no work, cool weather, all the time in the world ... nothing to do but look for something beautiful and take a picture of it. I took a whole lot more than I could put up on the blog site, I'm sure they'll make it up sometime in the future.

There was something I didn't photograph but that made me laugh ... in the middle of the city I see this huge pile of poo ... I'm not talking just big ... I mean, I seriously considered the fact that wild bears may be roaming the streets this thing was so huge. Anyways, I restrained from photographing it and forever to my shame I'm sure ... ha! I will always be unsure what kind of animal or "human" was able to produce this kind of thing. I know ... lovely stuff right?

Ok, all is well. It's cold here, really cold. This, I suppose, is my first "real" Fall season and it's rather nice now that I've gotten used to it. It seems that I'm constantly on the hunt for some warm clothes and most all the stores haven't really yet put the winter stuff out there. Next weekend I'm going to brave it in the elements doing some hiking ... should be a good time.

Hope this blog finds you well and in good health!

Peace to you!

John

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the pictures! You are quite the photographer, I am impressed. Enjoy the fall John! It's my favorite season (even though we don't really have this one in Florida). I'm disappointed in you for not taking a picture of the poo... I'm intrigued to see how big this "big" was. Get some warm clothes so you don't catch another cold!! Take care Me Amigo Juan! :)

Molly R. said...

I think Chris's infatuation with poo is rubbing off on you John...I am concerned! :) Love the pics! Keep the blogs coming!