Monday, September 24, 2007

country-side photos ...





here are some photos I took while doing some off-road biking with some fellow teachers ... You'll notice the way I threw my bike by the way side in a hasty fashion ... the trail was fun for sure, got a little muddy but do plan to attack it this week again ... we found a weird hobbit farm, I'll have to take some pics soon to show you.

Apparently along this trail is a dog farm (wonder what that is) ... I'll let know you know once we find it and check it out ...

John

3 comments:

steve and randel hambrick said...

crazy! looks incredibly beautiful! seems like a long way away from the city you live in. is it close?
p.s. nice way to take care of your bike.... :)

Molly R. said...

Great pics John! As for the dog farm, please don't let me know what that really is all about....ignorance is bliss on that topic.
Great recent posts! Keep it up!
Love, Molly

adam said...

when you go to the dog farm, let me know how the food is...