Monday, August 27, 2007

this is funny ...



I want you to look closely at both of the photos I posted here ... This a brochure that the school has just put out about their new library. I guess it's a rather new and nice feature so they want all the parents and others to know about it.

So ... just to let you know ... my career as a model has begun ... and in Korea! haha! I will sign a bunch of copies and send them home so you can start selling them on Ebay. I would like a portion of the proceeds though, my manager will be in touch with you. Who even knows where this will lead ... besides more laughs ... perahaps you will see my face on the side of a bus or some hip new fad that will make you want to vomit ... I have new goals for my life now. Enjoy!

John

10 comments:

steve and randel hambrick said...

so did they even ask your permission? or did they just take the liberty of using your attractive mug?? funny! we must have one for our fridge!

Molly R. said...

How hysterical is that?!?! I love it!

Molly R. said...

I hear that Playgirl wants you now!
Chris

adam said...

Finally I'm not the only one that thinks you have a pretty face...though I liked your face better with the beard, you must grow it back.

Tuckenie said...

Dude they already advertise your being there! Dang and I thought Disney moved fast. (They want me to be a trainer so... promotion?)

Unknown said...

That's awesome!!! I want one for my fridge too!

Katie said...

tina and i are def going to want one too for our fridge! you are such a model!!!!

Unknown said...

I like that you're wearing the same shirt as in the photo. I also noticed a similar color pattern on your laundry rack. Big fan of the blue huh? Probably goes back to the days when you used to wear that sailor outfit all the time.

Sorry - couldn't resist.

steve and randel hambrick said...

I am so proud of you...I KNEW you had it in you!! I have a word for you from the Big man...underwear ads are in your future...you won't have to seek it out...it will come to you!!! Awesome...simply awesome!! From Steve

Unknown said...

johnny. that is awesome.