Saturday, December 1, 2007

a flood ...

just after I posted my last ... well ... post.  I was catching up on some grading I had been neglecting and set my foot down in just the right spot on my floor to hear the soft squish of my sandal catching the incoming tide into my room.  Confused as always these days I look over my shoulder to see my laundry room overflowing ... yeah what fun!  So what do I do?  I jump into action and start throwing towels on the floor ... in no particular order to do any good really just throwing ... I even started taking my clothes off and throwing them at the laps of water getting closer and closer to meaningful stuff.  

Long story shortened ... and many towels later ... I now have a slightly cleaner floor than I did this morning ... and I held back the tide ... and I finished grading my papers too ... all on a otherwise lazy Saturday.  No picture for this ... nothing exciting to look at really.  I think we've all seen what water looks like on the floor.  And no, even my sweet camera skills can't make that look special.  On another note ... the Korean word for camera still sounds like camera ... so there you go, I teaching you Korean now!  Exciting.  Take care!
  

3 comments:

Katie said...

wow. this sounds crazy. i wish you had taken pictures though. for real.

Johanna said...

I love your blog John!!

adam said...

I'm curious, and this has nothing to do with your bloggicle thingy, are any of these girls in your photos a little closer than just friends?
I'm just kidding... no need to respond.

But seriously, are you seeing anyone?
Again, I'm just kidding... no need to respond.